Two people are recovering after an early morning fire today (Sunday).

Prince George Fire and Rescue attended the scene the Tabor View Apartments, finding fire in a bottom suite to the back of the structure.

Smoke and flames were also reportedly visible from the window.

A quick attack from the first arriving crew kept the fire contained to one suite.

Two civilians were injured, one with burns and the other with undetermined injured.

Personnel from Four halls attended.

Damage is estimated at $50,000.