â–ş Listen Live
â–ş Listen Live

‘DineEasy’ event aims to support local restaurants impacted by pandemic

Starting on Monday, several restaurants in Prince George will be offering free food delivery as part of a week-long ‘DineEasy’ event.

Downtown Prince George says the event was ‘created local to support local,’ by providing a digital solution that will facilitate and enhance all aspects of the delivery experience.

DineEasy Downtown Week combines the best of the food and beverage scene, with something to satisfy every craving.

“During the last year, the impact of the pandemic and the constant change continues to challenge us all, especially our downtown businesses. This partnership is so timely and opens a new option for our restaurants and the whole community”, says Colleen Van Mook, Executive Director.

The alternate delivery platform will leave more profits with local restaurants and offer more control, she said.

The event is open to anyone living within city limits, including College Heights and the Hart.

Order breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a late-night snack,” said Van Mook.

Participating restaurants:

Something going on in the Prince George area you think people should know about?
Send us a news tip by emailing [email protected].

  • Cimo Mediterranean
  • Betulla Burning
  • Nancy O’s
  • North City Donair & Poutine
  • Karahi King
  • Winston’s Resto – Bar
  • Black Clover Irish Pub
  • The Twisted Cork
  • Shogun Japanese Sushi & Steakhouse
Catherine Garrett
Catherine Garrett
Catherine is an anchor and reporter in the MyPGNow newsroom. Born in Ontario, raised on Haida Gwaii, she now is living in Prince George. She obtained a diploma in Broadcast and Online Journalism at BCIT. You can find her on Twitter @Cath_Garrett

Continue Reading

cjci Now playing play

cirx Now playing play

- Advertisement -

Related Articles

- Advertisement -

Latest News

Zach’s Sports Shorts; Saturday, August 30th

The Prince George Kodiaks are in Nanaimo, taking on the Vancouver Island Raiders tonight at 5:30.

B.C. receives first payout of $936M in landmark tobacco settlement

British Columbia has received its first payment as part of a major tobacco settlement with provinces, territories and former smokers. 

PG Spruce Kings getting season ready with training camp

The Prince George Spruce Kings have begun their Main Camp ahead of the 2025-26 BCHL Season.

B.C. sending 1,600 overdose prevention kits to post-secondary schools

The British Columbia government is distributing 1,600 naloxone kits to public post-secondary institutions in the province. 

Video Games PG Expo co-organizer calls the event’s first year a success

Gamers and pop culture enthusiasts in northern B.C. got its first taste of what could be a yearly event for the city.
- Advertisement -