News Hummer caught on fire at PG hospital SHARE ON: Brody Langager, staff Wednesday, Jul. 28th, 2021 Hummer on fire at the hospital (Photo credit Becca Matthews) Fire put out by PG Fire dept. (Photo by Brody Langager, MyPGNow) The Prince George Fire Department responded to a fire at the University Hospital of Northern British Columbia parking lot when a Hummer caught on fire. Surrounding vehicles were melted from the blaze, but the fire was put out. “The fire was reported to us at 2:40 this afternoon, and our crews had the fire extinguished at 3:00 PM,” said Deputy Fire Chief Brian Frankel.