B.C. is reporting 324 new cases of COVID-19, of those, 60 are in Northern Health, 77 are in Interior Health.
There are 3,047 active cases of the virus in the province, of the active cases, 345 individuals are in hospital and 115 are in intensive care.
The new/active cases include:
- 102 new cases in Fraser Health
* Total active cases: 1,115
- 38 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
* Total active cases: 472
- 77 new cases in Interior Health
* Total active cases: 595
- 60 new cases in Northern Health
* Total active cases: 444
- 36 new cases in Island Health
* Total active cases: 415
- 11 new cases of people who reside outside of Canada (Note: These are historical cases that were removed due to data correction and are now being correctly re-assigned as out-of-country.)
* Total active cases: 6
90.9% of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. have received their first dose of a vaccine and 87.4% have received their second dose.
In addition, 91.3% of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose and 87.9% have received their second dose.
From Nov. 15-21, people not fully vaccinated accounted for 58.4% of cases, and from Nov. 8-21, they accounted for 69.0% of hospitalizations.
Past week cases (Nov. 15-21) – Total 2,618
* Not vaccinated: 1,422 (54.3%)
* Partially vaccinated: 108 (4.1%)
* Fully vaccinated: 1,088 (41.6%)
Past two weeks cases hospitalized (Nov. 8-21) – Total 248
* Not vaccinated: 153 (61.7%)
* Partially vaccinated: 18 (7.3%)
* Fully vaccinated: 77 (31.0%)
Past week, cases per 100,000 population after adjusting for age (Nov. 15-21)
* Not vaccinated: 188.8
* Partially vaccinated: 47.5
* Fully vaccinated: 24.5
Past two weeks, cases hospitalized per 100,000 population after adjusting for age (Nov. 8-21)
* Not vaccinated: 32.0
* Partially vaccinated: 12.3
* Fully vaccinated: 1.7
In the past 24 hours, one person has died, and they were from the north.