BC Health officials report 91% of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 87.4% have received their second dose.
91.4% of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose and 88% have received their second jab.
BC is reporting 322 new cases of the virus, with 44 in Northern Health, and 86 in Interior Health.
This brings the provincial rolling seven-day average to 366, the lowest level since August 10th.
There are 3,015 active cases of COVID-19 in the province, of the active cases, 318 individuals are in hospital and 109 are in intensive care.
The new/active cases include:
* 100 new cases in Fraser Health
* Total active cases: 1,095
* 50 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
* Total active cases: 472
* 86 new cases in Interior Health
* Total active cases: 606
* 44 new cases in Northern Health
* Total active cases: 415
* 42 new cases in Island Health
* Total active cases: 421
* no new cases of people who reside outside of Canada
* Total active cases: six
Nine new deaths were reported across the province, five were from the north.
From Nov. 16-22, people not fully vaccinated accounted for 58.1% of cases.
From Nov. 9-22, they accounted for 69.2% of hospitalizations.
Past week cases (Nov. 16-22) – Total 2,663
* Not vaccinated: 1,438 (54%)
* Partially vaccinated: 109 (4.1%)
* Fully vaccinated: 1,116 (41.9%)
Past two weeks cases hospitalized (Nov. 9-22) – Total 299
* Not vaccinated: 184 (61.5%)
* Partially vaccinated: 23 (7.7%)
* Fully vaccinated: 92 (30.8%)
Past week, cases per 100,000 population after adjusting for age (Nov. 16-22)
* Not vaccinated: 193.8
* Partially vaccinated: 48.1
* Fully vaccinated: 25.1
Past two weeks, cases hospitalized per 100,000 population after adjusting for age (Nov. 9-22)
* Not vaccinated: 38.4
* Partially vaccinated: 15.8
* Fully vaccinated: 2.0