Listen Live

Listen Live

HomeNewsOne taken to hospital as a precaution following First Avenue fire

One taken to hospital as a precaution following First Avenue fire

PG Fire Rescue was called out on a report of a fire at 1st Avenue and the George Street Encampment.

The call reportedly came in at 5:27 p.m. this evening. (Saturday)

According to PG Fire Rescue, crews found three tent-like structures in flames when they arrived at the scene.

The blaze was extinguished, and no other damage was reported.

- Advertisement -

One person from the tent where the fire originated was taken to hospital as a precaution.

The cause of the fire is deemed to be accidental.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading