News ‘Accidental’ afternoon fire engulfs Hart region structure SHARE ON: Kyle Balzer, staff Friday, Jan. 12th, 2018 Kyle Balzer, My PG Now Prince George fire crews were able to extinguish a blaze at a mobile home Thursday afternoon in the Hart region. Around 3PM, a dozen firefighters from three different halls were called to the situation in the 2100 block of Kenworth Road East. The flames were extinguished quickly. Investigators have determined the fire started in the structure’s crawl space, where a heater was being used to thaw out frozen water lines. The estimated damage eclipses $15,000, and the incident being classified as ‘accidental.’ No injuries were reported.