News No injuries in late night fire SHARE ON: Matt Fetinko, staff Saturday, Sep. 15th, 2018 Photo courtesy of My PG Now Twenty Prince George Fire Rescue firefighters from four halls responded to an apartment fire in the 2100 block of Upland Street Friday night. At about 11:00pm, crews arrived on scene and found light smoke coming from a second storey window. The building was already evacuated. Crews put the fire out, which came from a second floor bedroom, and reported no injuries. The cause has been determined to be an unattended candle beside the mattress. There was one occupant home at the time of the incident. Damage is estimated at $75,000.